Well, here we are…day the first. Since we’ve only just begun, I have no real, in-depth questions. Some of you will have probably not even read the first word….in either book…for shame. So, I have an assignment: for next Thursday the 12th, read to Chapter 13 in A Princess of Mars.
Things you need to consider:
- Take a hard look at the environment
- How do they dress?
- What is John Carter like?
For those of you who have read, go ahead and discuss whatever you wish freely. Ask questions. Post something you like or dislike about the book. And at any point, feel free to input whatever you wish into the discussion.
- January 12, 2012 : A Princess of Mars — Chapters 1-13
- January 19, 2012 : A Princess of Mars — Chapters 14-End
- January 26, 2012 : Maureen Birnbaum — First Story
- February 2, 2012 : Comparing the Two